RSS
------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket

Perfume can be SMELLY!!!!!

Shakir Zufayri Filed Under: Labels:
Assalamualaikum,

Dear ladies!!
I hate to say this but it can't be tolerated anymore.
I hate when a woman wears perfume.
I hate when a woman wears cologne.
Why,
first, it stings my nose!
second, i couldn't stand the smell,
and most important reason, It is wrong for you women wearing perfume to get attraction from men except your only husband. So, my advice, wear it just to make yourself smells natural or in easy word, to prevent bad smell coming out from you body. A little drop should be alright.
Or if you wanted that so much, wear it at home and please your husband.

For men, wear it to ur heart's content. HAHA.
Its a sunnah.

| edit post

0 Responses to "Perfume can be SMELLY!!!!!"

Post a Comment

....

Photobucket